The energy supply of the future will rely on renewable sources and decentralised power generation. Given the relatively low power generation costs, wind energy will play a major role. The market expects however equally operating and maintenance costs, which poses a huge challenge for manufacturers and operators of onshore and offshore wind farms.
- Condition monitoring to maximise availability
- Monitoring of decentralised plants through centralised information systems
- Effective and coordinated maintenance scheduling with modern maintenance
- Fully documented plant safety
- Efficient operation management based on comprehensive operating manuals