In the future, the supply of energy to consumers will no longer be based on large-scale power plants. Wind and solar power as well as electricity from biomass are generated in decentralised plants. Energy suppliers therefore need to become multi-utility suppliers. Our advanced solutions and services enable companies to make this transition.
- Condition monitoring to maximise availability
- Monitoring of distributed power plants based on real-time information systems
- Effective and coordinated maintenance scheduling with modern maintenance
- Fully documented plant safety
- Efficient operation management based on comprehensive operating manuals